ADVISORY AND CONSULTING
Earthquakes are the deadliest of all recurring natural disasters, disruptive and enormously costly. They are feared because they seem to strike without possibility of warning. Earthquake disasters affect about 1/3rd of the world population.
For decades seismologists have tried to find ways to predict earthquakes using the established scientific tools of their discipline, namely mechanical physics. Yet, their efforts have failed, and earthquakes remain unpredictable today as ever – except in terms of statistical probabilities with wide uncertainty windows, years to decades, or in terms of seconds of warning when a major earthquake is already in progress.
The reason for this deeply dissatisfactory situation is that the pre-earthquake processes, which can produce precursory signals, were never properly understood.
The vision of the GEWS (Geocosmo Early Warning System) is to provide an actionable earthquake forecast system based on insight gained over decades of work to decipher the processes that take place deep in the Earth’s crust as tectonic stresses build-up prior to earthquakes. The Geocosmo Forecast System is based on progress in understanding
(1) solid-state and semiconductor physics,
(2) electrochemistry, and
(3) chemistry as related to observations that can be made at the Earth surface, in groundwater, well and spring water, in the atmosphere all the way up to the ionosphere, and on observations made by satellite remote sensing. The vision is to demonstrate that it is possible to forecast major earthquakes days before they strike.
The objective of our Early Warning system is predicting PLACE-DATE-MAGNITUDE of impending major earthquakes within reasonable limits (<200 km uncertainty, within 1-3 days of the actual occurrence, and within 1 unit of magnitude on the Richter scale).
• To enable an effective, real-time seismic risk reduction capacity the Geocosmo has put together the structure concerning ground stations and different sensors.
• To improve today’s current observational capabilities, as Geocosmo’s Advisory and Consulting department based in the United Kingdom, also accepted as a Charity, is able to create a regional network of ground stations with multiple sensors in each station in any part of the world. Wherever possible, the ground stations can be added to existing seismic ground stations with the partner’s research and instruments to increase the capability to forecast earthquakes. But in reality, this is not necessary to add Geocosmo ground stations to the seismic ground stations. The GEWS also works with satellite observations to augment observational capabilities.
• To demonstrate forecasting modeling and testing-validation capabilities the Geocosmo will transfer in real-time the data from all ground stations and from satellite feed sand the analysis will be carried out in a timely fashion in order to arrive at an evaluation as quickly as possible.
• All recorded seismic events will be critically evaluated to determine how much each type of precursory signal has contributed to the end product. The end product will be a compilation of so-called “false positives” and “false negatives” as derived from the full set of input data and from partial sets of selected pre-earthquake indicators. Once the forecasts have reached a certain level of reliability, the Geocosmo will start communicating forecasts to the CUSTOMER responsible authorities for further evaluation and to help them take the necessary decisions and measures.
The picture above is a sample.
The work will be done the following way:
a. receive data from satellites
b. receive data from one specific ground station
c. sent both data to the Computer Sciences office
d. Clear nonseismic data
e. Record any anomalies to the different database- storage
f. Transfer all clear data to the Forecast Office
Below you can see an example of a Forecast office.
All ground stations and sensors are already designed. All governments around the world may be interested, military departments, hospitals, airports, nuclear power plants, etc
WE CAN HELP THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES
Fracking is the process of drilling down into the earth before a high-pressure water mixture is directed at the rock to release the gas inside.
Water, sand, and chemicals are injected into the rock at high pressure which allows the gas to flow out to the head of the well.
The process can be carried out vertically or, more commonly, by drilling horizontally to the rock layer, which can create new pathways to release gas or be used to extend existing channels.
Best Earthquake Insurance Providers in the USA can be interested
1 California Earthquake Authority
2 State Farm Group
3 Zurich Insurance Group
4 Chubb Ltd.
5 American International
6 Travelers Group
7 GeoVera Holdings Inc.
8 Palomar Specialty Insurance Co.
9 Liberty Mutual Group
10 AXA Insurance Group
11 Sompo Group
12 Berkshire Hathaway Group
13 USAA Group
14 Markel Corp. Group
15 Swiss Re Group
For further questions do not hesitate to contact us, please..